"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "You will need all your strength when it comes time for us to escape the island."
- The majority of the crew below decks in the forward section had neither the time nor the opportunity to escape.
- Three times, now, he had escaped robots that were chasing him.
- And most people have neither the time nor the money to escape.
- Even time and light cannot escape once trapped in the black hole.
- He'd done it twice, because the first time the cat had escaped and come back.
- Hold out until the right time to escape, and risk being too late to save Pamela.
- This time, however, we've escaped that and showed off our unique charms.
- A European ship lies alongside the palace: time to escape!
- "What better time than when a meteorite has knocked out holes to escape through!"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.