"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Given the time constraints, there really didn't seem to be any other choice.
- But given the time constraints, it will not be easy.
- She started to add something more about her own possible time constraints, then decided against it.
- Your point was well made but I would ask you to respect our time constraints.
- Due to the time constraints, I cannot now go into any other points.
- Due to time constraints, it was cut from the film.
- Both sides have time constraints, which make a decision near the end of the year likely.
- Each of these steps would be subject to time constraints.
- In 1995, the league decided to hold only one game due to time constraints.
- But her principal said time constraints are not the problem.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.