"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In this type of poem, the poet looks back at some bygone time, place, or persons.
- It's very old, and no doubt there have been many treasures hidden in bygone times.
- Here, on exceptionally hot days, in bygone times, perhaps once a year or so, they had drunk tea.
- Filer had found his interest in the novels of that bygone time.
- And like blades of grass are the distant bygone times.
- The streets, the parks and the playing fields speak to visitors, telling stories of bygone times.
- These are club rules left over from a bygone time.
- They were far apart as if the Ephogers required little light in those bygone times.
- It was comparable to the first solo-flight of bygone times.
- In bygone times, healing effects were always ascribed to the well's water.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.