"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This new process is much faster than the 1979 satellite transmission that recorded shows in real time.
- These actions were reported to the 911 dispatcher and recorded in real time.
- Not all scenes were recorded in time and a remount was required on 4 December 1972.
- The novel was the first station's recorded on videotape and broadcast daily in prime time, soon became a great success.
- This allowed a heartbeat to be recorded in real time.
- Eminem was originally set to be on the album, but could not record a verse in time for the album's release.
- Wait until the camera pans around the 3D image that's being recorded in real time, controlled by the user.
- It was just a question of whether we could record it all in time.
- It was important, she believed, that their behavior be recorded in real time.
- Whereas previous efforts would be recorded in short time spans between tours.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.