"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is not clear whether these were merely inserts or filmed at the time of principal shooting.
- Both were filmed at the same time but released a year apart.
- The clip was filmed at the same time as the video for "Mama".
- Norris had been in town filming a movie at the time.
- That mission involved doing a stunt similar to those done in the 2002 film Rollerball, which was being filmed at the time.
- The incident was captured on video, due to live filming at the time.
- The police said they did not believe the two students were filming at the time the boat tipped over.
- This film is a documentary filmed at the time, produced and narrated by the author.
- As an accompanying piece to the concert, an "on the road" documentary was also filmed at the same time.
- Other soldiers could be seen filming the scenes with their phones at the same time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.