"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- To the human mind, time has always flowed toward us.
- The object itself would feel as if time flowed normally.
- The dead were rising, Time itself flowing back up over the dam?
- Time flowed as it ever had, but she no longer felt caught up in its currents.
- Time, energy, information - control - flows to the viewer from the viewed.
- Remember that time doesn't flow at the same speeds on all dimensions.
- Time flowed by on its smooth and easy surface.
- I'm not even certain that time flows at the same rate inside the artifact as it does in normal space.
- Lachesis had said time flowed backward here, which meant these people should be from the world's future, but now he wasn't so sure.
- Once he was awake, time would flow, a single path taken, a course he probably couldn't control.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.