"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Courses in American universities are usually on a time restraint.
- Due to time restraints, several guests who had recorded parts were cut from the film.
- The scenes were cut due to time restraints during filming.
- The plans were later abandoned due to time restraints.
- The group admitted that the video was not their best, due to time restraints.
- This idea, however, was later abandoned due to time restraints.
- It wasn't my best effort, but I was under considerable time restraint.
- Gabriel didn't look any more pleased about this time restraint than Shirley.
- Given the time restraints, I shall therefore focus on two very important series of issues.
- Initially, there was no time restraint on how long a company could participate in the program.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.