"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And even some of the youngest understand that we are living in historic times.
- However such an event did not take place at historic times.
- In more modern historic times the site was the location of a hotel within the state park.
- In historic time, the case of a married man with children represents a common enough situation where duties are involved.
- In historic times there have been large eruptions every 250-600 years.
- But you're going to look back on today and say this was a historic time to buy quality companies.
- While this seems early, the population must have always been small as there never was much habitat available in historic times.
- Their use has continued in some areas into historic times.
- The only mound site to be used and maintained into historic times.
- We must not settle for less at this great, historic time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.