"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You can also make the command continue by pressing return without entering a new time.
- I type in a phone number and enter a time.
- "No one will force you to enter a third time, child."
- Quentin entered a second time into the feeling he had experienced that night.
- We are entering a time when everything is connected to the 'net.
- More troubling still, we entered a time in which the very idea of planning began to lose its appeal.
- "Can he enter a second time into his mother's womb and be born?"
- We are entering a time when, if something happens, there will be nowhere to turn.
- On the other hand, the show has entered a time of transition.
- Our council may be unwilling to let you enter a second time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.