"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What relevant scale do I have with which to measure time?
- But years are a foolish way to measure time where nothing changes.
- It seemed hours, but how could one measure time in such circumstances?
- We now measure time by a complete cycle of these particular times.
- Through them we may measure time, space, quality and quantity.
- To measure time, something you can detect must be moving.
- She ought not to have been gone so long, yet she'd no way of measuring time.
- This would be a hard world in which to measure time or distance.
- How do you measure time in a gray box with no windows?
- Only during the last four has it been possible to measure time with any precision.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.