"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "But I always thought it would be through force or divine intervention."
- And the people were saved, Kirk said, through your intervention.
- But trying to change the market's direction through intervention is only a short-term solution.
- However, their attempt failed through the intervention of the Gods.
- The man succeeds, but the woman is saved through medical intervention.
- A large number are kept alive only through the aggressive intervention of modern medicine.
- But a decision to raise rates would show up through the Fed's intervention in the markets.
- He was unique in his desire to help others through personal intervention and generosity.
- What can be done to address social norms in the environment through structural interventions?
- The only way the system and supervisor identification could have gotten into this program was through human intervention.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.