"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The capitalist's control over the state can thus play an essential part in the development of capitalism, to the extent the state directs the warfare or other foreign intervention.
- Then there is the Secretary General's insistence on the effectiveness of "early warning, preventive diplomacy, preventive deployment and preventive disarmament" as alternatives to direct military intervention.
- Raising Interest Rates An alternative to direct intervention on behalf of the franc is to raise the price of speculation.
- Continuing dynastic strife among the Dadishkeliani, their defiance to the Russian government, and vacillation during the Crimean War (1854-1856), however, led to direct Russian intervention.
- The demands come in contrast to his espousal of a "quietist" school of religious thought opposed to direct clerical intervention in politics.
- "With each new failure we move closer to direct military intervention," he said at a news conference.
- We are receiving information that NATO members and some Persian Gulf states, working under the 'Libyan scenario', intend to move from indirect intervention in Syria to direct military intervention.
- But some experts also attribute the rapid spread of raccoon rabies to direct human intervention.
- In other faiths, the cause is attributed to direct intervention by the will of God.
- The proposed directives on cabotage have given rise to concern in the industry, since they amount to direct intervention on the labour market, which many see as running directly counter to free trade in goods and services.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.