"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But it should not raise questions about transforming the Bundeswehr into a global intervention force.
- "This is not an intervention force to stop fighting between the two sides, that will be a political effort," he said.
- "Why is it that Africa is the only continent being called upon to set up its own intervention force?"
- "Without intervention forces, we will never have a cease-fire," he added.
- The principle of two independent intervention forces was also approved.
- In contrast to intervention forces they are intended for peacekeeping operations of longer duration.
- I understand the problems, but an armed intervention force would give everyone the opportunity to seek a political solution.
- All these years later, what has become of this European intervention force?
- Mediation will only succeed if an international intervention force is set up for Burundi.
- We need a protected humanitarian area, complete with intervention forces.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.