"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- During the intervention, in all at least 2,250 soldiers were deployed, with 250 vehicles and a heavy amount of supplies.
- The present study showed a reduction in suspensions of 83% during the 4-month intervention.
- However, some journalists have been indicted for criticizing the military's performance during the 1980-1983 intervention, the third such takeover in less than three decades.
- During the intervention, two firefighters suffered burns and were intoxicated by smoke.
- Suspension rates The number of days suspended before and during the 4-month intervention was determined from school records.
- This is apparently the first shot fired during the intervention.
- These problems are all addressed during the surgical intervention.
- A means of maintaining the recording system during the intervention.
- She later carried troops to Lebanon during the intervention there in 1982 and withdrew them the next year.
- He sent observers, though no fighters, to Somalia during the ill-fated international intervention there in 1993.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.