"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He also noted that none of the three clinical trials (Gentillelo's with trauma patients, his own with adolescents, and Longabaugh's in the ED) used physicians or ED staff to conduct interventions.
- FSD has conducted interventions in 21 countries since 1998, and is currently engaged in implementing 5 programmes worldwide, these are Lao, Lebanon, Sri-Lanka, Sudan and Tajikistan.
- In addition, it remains difficult to engage health care professionals in conducting brief interventions in this venue because of the volume of patients and the urgency of other presenting problems.
- A health professional who has special training in conducting interventions (intervention specialist) with people who have alcohol use problems can help you set up your plan.
- Create a tax administration that is more efficient, flexible and effective by using our customer-centric approach to transform the way we deliver services, manage contact and conduct interventions.
- School psychologists conduct psychological assessments, provide brief interventions, and develop or help develop prevention programs.
- Before the SENSOR program began, state programs that collected reports of occupational diseases did not usually conduct interventions.
- The objectives of the program were to help state health departments to develop and refine reporting systems for certain occupational disorders so that they could conduct and evaluate interventions and prevention efforts.
- There after, the Central Bank will be forced to conduct moderate sized interventions, as the capacity for banks and investors to short more roubles remains limited.
- Robbery victims have been beaten and killed, surgeons conducting unsuccessful medical interventions have been threatened with bodily harm, and law enforcement/military units have been implicated in violent crime.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.