"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The good news is that across many trials, the interventions being delivered seem to work.
- As shown in Table 5, the intervention seems to have had a differential impact by outlet type.
- President Clinton's personal intervention seems to have energized his bureaucracy.
- Without the Bank of Japan, the intervention seems to have less effect, traders said.
- The best possible intervention for neglected orphan children would seem to be adoption into loving families.
- After his intervention seemed to improve the situation they wished him to return to the monastery.
- Currency dealers said the intervention seemed to be more aggressive than last week's, when the bank limited its purchases to small amounts.
- For some people parental intervention may seem like an arranged marriage.
- As a show of market power, the joint intervention to rescue the euro seems not to have much impressed its audience.
- Such constant interventions in faraway countries of which Americans know nothing might seem to hold limited appeal.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.