"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- While no decision has been made regarding the use of force, all options - including robust military intervention in Kosovo - remain on the table.
- Genest-Jourdain has devoted himself to the application of professional principles, including social intervention.
- His death put spotlight on the activity including intervention by Union Environment minister.
- Scientific uniformitarianism obviously leaves no room for supernatural intervention, including especially intervention by God.
- It urged a comprehensive set of remedies, including rigorous standards, early intervention and well-trained specialists.
- In that context, he argued for a more muscular projection of American influence, including military intervention, in overseas trouble spots.
- Your toddler or school-aged child may need educational support, including early intervention, and help with attention, concentration skills, and social behavior.
- Short of, or perhaps including, divine intervention, a good deal can happen in a month.
- He wrote an article in 2008 arguing that what is called neoconservative foreign policy, including muscular intervention, really falls into a progressive tradition.
- That is why only public action at European level, including direct industrial and economic intervention, will be able to resolve the situation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.