"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There was a world of difference between coincidental intervention in another's tragedy and having someone sentence you to death.
- Moreover the boundary line between intervention in this way, and a more direct substitution of opinion by the judiciary may well become blurred.
- Confounding factors are therefore alternate explanations for an observed (possibly spurious) relationship between intervention and outcome.
- "The trial is aimed at showing the relationship between early intervention and rapidity of recovery," Mr. Alfaro said.
- "The thinking was that there had to be some option between direct military intervention and doing nothing at all."
- Dr. Feuerstein's theory is based on the proper balance between adult intervention and a child's independence.
- People on talk shows and in other forums are trying to find the line between family privacy and public intervention.
- President Clinton, shifting course with shifting circumstances on the ground, has tried to take a middle position between all-out intervention and a refusal to play any role.
- Mind, there is a pretty clear distinction between intervention and merely attempting to influence events in another nation.
- Treatment varies between therapy and surgical intervention by the use of shunts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.