"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She concurred with Hungerford's observation that intervention effects seem to wear off after a period of time.
- No significant intervention effects were found for the other scales.
- These methodological problems can mask valid intervention effects.
- Single-subject designs are preferred because they are highly flexible and highlight individual differences in response to intervention effects.
- Expand the time course for studying intervention effects to examine longer-term alterations in outcome/disorder trajectory.
- Partially because of a high drop-out rate, a significant intervention effect was not detected, though differences were in the expected direction.
- Our power analysis reveals that we might have missed a positive result if all non-responders had answered in a way to favor an intervention effect.
- Then follow-up interviews would have to do less alcohol intake assessment, and that would mean less intervention effect on the control group.
- Attention should be paid to the timeframe of the intervention effect considered in the evaluation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.