"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Both oppose military intervention in the turmoil in central Europe.
- Opposes military intervention in central Europe, but supports a humanitarian relief plan.
- The Pentagon has opposed military intervention from the start.
- But junior Republicans, particularly in the House, oppose intervention overseas.
- But the Bush Administration did not release the information to international organizations and continued to oppose military intervention.
- "But as a matter of principle, we oppose foreign intervention in the internal affairs of other countries."
- And they said several third world nations might come out in opposition because they oppose outside intervention.
- Even the House, on May 24, approved a resolution opposing military intervention.
- It also opposed any sanctions or intervention against the regime.
- I supported it as someone who opposed armed intervention in Iraq.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.