"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What we have learned from the research to date gives us some direction as to how to implement interventions in emergency settings to reduce drinking and alcohol related risks.
- Work with the administration (through your health center) to help plan and implement interventions.
- Daniel Hungerford noted that there are operational realities in the emergency department that must be considered in order to implement interventions.
- Serrano was responsible in implementing anti-lahar and anti-flood interventions.
- Greater knowledge and understanding of social factors will allow for greater success when implementing medical and public interventions.
- School psychologists mainly consult teachers on developing and implementing classroom management techniques and implementing specific interventions for specific students.
- The third step, response, has the police develop and implement interventions designed to rectify the problems.
- The purpose of the project is to identify, design and implement educational interventions.
- Together, the teachers discuss student behavior and work habits and implement appropriate interventions for handicapped students.
- The TSS implements methods and interventions from the treatment plan to help the client achieve his or her behavior goals.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.