"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By bringing these up a few points, an entire school could be freed from intervention without much change at all.
- Abstention from intervention or interference in the internal affairs of another country.
- The only thing scientists agree on is that psychic powers come from outside intervention.
- How does the responsibility to protect differ from humanitarian intervention?
- Between 1910 and 1926 there were an astonishing 45 changes of government, often resulting from military intervention.
- Was it from divine intervention, visits by space aliens, magic?
- Lastly, some British thought the disease might rise from divine intervention.
- But they will all benefit from early intervention, therapy and other special attention.
- Some literature has presented significant profits from intervention (Sweeney 1997).
- School boards were created to buffer schools from political intervention.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.