"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Nearly all interventions delivered in emergency settings consist of a single intervention visit.
- The intervention consisted on moving all those elements onto the upper floor.
- One should remember that the intervention consisted of both MMG and CBE.
- Mr. Meese's intervention consisted of having his staff look into the way Wedtech was being treated by the Government in its attempts to secure military contracts.
- The intervention consists of highly interactive small group sessions that incorporate group exercises, behavioral skills practice, group discussions, and role playing.
- During the first Shaba invasion, the United States played a relatively inconsequential role; its belated intervention consisted of little more than the delivery of non-lethal supplies.
- The intervention consists of 10 sessions administered in caregivers homes by professional social workers.
- The psychosocial intervention consisted of ten 2-hour group sessions during which didactic material was presented, intermixed with a variety of experiential exercises and homework assignments.
- Both interventions consisted of 16 weekly sessions spread out over an average of 19 weeks per participant.
- Current pharmacological intervention consist on the administration of L-dopa, a dopamine precursor.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.