"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These days, interventions involve buying or selling several billion dollars at a time.
- And that effective intervention for kids involves teaching them the consequences of their behavior.
- The intervention involves not only advertising but mass mailings, use of telephone banks and drives to turn out voters.
- Both interventions involved minimal, project oriented teacher training and were circumscribed, involving three to five hours' delivery time overall.
- After all, if humanitarian intervention must involve vital interests, then humanitarianism itself is irrelevant.
- The latest intervention involved $1.5 billion of customer repurchase agreements.
- A fourth intervention for stereotype threat involves increasing participants' feelings of social belonging within the academic world.
- The intervention involves showing the parent the video recorded parent-child interaction.
- Both interventions involved 20 outpatient-clinic-based visits over the course of six months.
- One suggested interventions involves deficit spending to boost employment and demand.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.