"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The rest of the operators joined subsequent special intervention groups that came into existence.
- Stress declined for those who had been in the intervention group.
- Power analysis In the 1997-1998 study, the intervention group was smaller (60 students).
- All study participants agreed that they would choose to participate again, and in the same intervention group.
- The study reported, "At no point did either of the intervention groups report less pain or better function than the placebo group."
- However, the "mortality rate was lower in the intervention group, but the difference between the groups was not significant."
- Most women in the intervention group found the strategies very helpful.
- Search frequency increased more in the control than the intervention groups (31% and 18%, respectively).
- The amount of total fat was also somewhat lower in the intervention group.
- The authors reported that physical performance increased significantly in all three intervention groups compared to control.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.