"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There's been a lot of criticism of the fact that we have had only priests on the intervention team.
- Frank Caldwell, the intervention team interviewed complainants and priests, then reported back to the bishop.
- "In reality," the grand jury said, "the office and the intervention team had one purpose, protecting the diocese."
- "The intervention team had one purpose, protecting the diocese."
- The assistance took the form of intervention teams, highly specialised material and financial support.
- Border protection facilities and intervention teams form part of this picture.
- I therefore do not understand the need to set up these rapid intervention teams.
- For the deployment of rapid intervention teams, the agency relies on the Member States working together.
- In order to meet these requests, I hope that the members of the rapid intervention teams can start work straight away this summer.
- The creation of rapid intervention teams is certainly only a start.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.