"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So could there be another way to act, one that might have all the efficacy of the Libya intervention but with fewer of the costs?
- And I think in the case of the Libya intervention, it was really the biggest victory for the idealists within this Administration.
- One plausible explanation is that it was simply not his nature to take on his bosses in the Obama administration, who have no interest in going before a truculent Congress to seek approval of the Libya intervention.
- But what does he have to say about the Libya intervention?
- Michael Savage was never a fan of the Libya intervention - and is even less so now that Gaddafi has been more or less disposed of, because he does not believe that what is ahead for Libyans will be any better than what they have put behind them (listen to clip).
- Danish F-16s flew the last fast-jet mission of Operation Unified Protector on 31 October 2011 finishing with a total of 599 missions flown and 923 precision bombs dropped during the entire Libya intervention.
- The deployment saw her operating in the Gulf of Sidra relieving HMS Triumph as part of the British contribution to the Libya intervention.
- Ryan Lizza and the activist Marwa Sharafeldin on the Libya intervention and Egypt's stalled revolution.
- Milne provides an effective counter to misplaced western triumphalism, but there are several good reasons for disputing his conclusion that the Libya intervention must now be deemed to have failed in its own humanitarian terms.
- Pushed to answer, Bachmann maintains that the Libya intervention was wrong.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.