"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Not all "healthy" architectural intervention requires a big budget, he notes.
- Any intervention on this type of Cultural Property requires previous approval and their exportation is forbidden, except when authorized.
- Necessary interventions can require input from multiple specialists that may not usually work together, and to be effective, they require close, careful coordination.
- Some hypnotherapeutic interventions require a large number of sessions.
- Effective American intervention is necessary and does not require us to reinvent the wheel.
- But any substantial intervention will require strong local support, and, ultimately, the financial support of federal, state, and local governments.
- Then, the Chinese intervention required temporary withdrawal to Japan in December of all but advanced echelons.
- In most cases, interventions require a process of both personal and organisational learning.
- Routine screening and intervention will require engendering a sense of role responsibility among emergency department clinicians towards addressing substance abuse.
- Effective intervention would therefore require complex cross-border collaborative efforts .
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.