"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- No such intervention appears to be under way today.
- These interventions appeared to affect risk taking in addition to or instead of reductions in drinking and included individuals who had legal charges pending.
- "Your intervention in this matter appears to have been most timely, Lieutenant Kirk."
- Now the Senegal intervention appears to have finally brought Habré to court.
- Psychological intervention is also reported, but does not appear to be beneficial.
- He said the intervention appeared to have little effect.
- Early intervention with either of these treatments appears to be effective and may reduce recovery time.
- The intervention appears to have worked, to judge by his formidable display last week in China.
- But a proposed military intervention appeared to be fading.
- In this case the intervention appeared to be working so no modification was considered.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.