"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But he has also resisted federal intervention at times.
- But so far the West has resisted military intervention to protect Bosnia's besieged Muslims.
- Control over pearl diving on the other hands was relaxed, as it was controlled by the Sunni tribes who kept a high level of autonomy and resisted intervention.
- Indeed, the Hindu reiterated Monday in an editorial that India must resist third-party intervention.
- Men whom he would categorize as antisocial or even sociopathic batterers - about 30 percent - not only resist intervention, but may be further antagonized by it.
- Whether the Soviet Union and Hungary will be able to resist intervention in such circumstances is open to question.
- He fought two wars to resist British intervention in the domestic affairs of his kingdom.
- United States officers saw that as inviting international scorn and involvement in a guerrilla war with Panamanians resisting intervention.
- The Mexican government resisted direct international intervention in the camps, but eventually relented somewhat because of finances.
- "They know that Nambiar and I have been resisting military intervention," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.