"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The experience left Mexico with some mixed emotions about foreign intervention.
- In recent years, fears about military intervention have proved to be exaggerated.
- This is the second thing you need, a debate about minimum intervention.
- The decision about intervention in Libya was an unusually clear choice between interests and values.
- The point that baffled me most was about Manual intervention!
- That is what some fear about military intervention as well.
- Second, is whether "the global rule book" about military intervention in sovereign states must be adjusted.
- But some Americans fear that the barrage of talk about military intervention could make things dangerous for them.
- We are talking about blatant and naked military intervention in an independent European country.
- I am not talking about military intervention against the will of the warring parties.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.