"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Despite intense medical intervention, on 26 June 1984, he died, at the age of 28.
- Despite aggressive intervention, her body began to fail.
- The dollar continued to fall despite intervention by the Fed and other central banks to support it against the yen.
- The dollar's rise came despite heavy intervention by several central banks, which sold dollars to contain the currency's strength.
- Despite intervention this week from a federal mediator, management and labor leaders reported no progress in negotiations yesterday.
- The dollar's rise came despite heavy intervention by several central banks.
- Child abuse and neglect continue despite early, thoughtful, and often costly intervention.
- The pound, meanwhile, came under continued selling pressure despite intervention by the Bank of England.
- The dollar rose against most currencies, despite intervention by central banks.
- The dollar reached an eight-month high against the yen, despite intervention by central banks.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.