"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The game involves four main characters who control their mobile suits, performing interventions against various conflicts around the world.
- Originally, the Well Tractor was designed as a tool conveyor but today it is also able to perform interventions.
- Paramedics perform interventions with the basic and advanced equipment typically found on an ambulance.
- Unfortunately, many of these professionals are not trained to perform structural interventions.
- An advantage of colonoscopy over x-ray imaging or other, less invasive tests, is the ability to perform therapeutic interventions during the test.
- She performs more coronary interventions annually than any other woman in the U.S.
- Now, EMTs are able to perform interventions while transporting patients to the hospital.
- Physicians may perform consciousness-related interventions such as instructing the patient to sleep, administering general anesthesia, or inducing medical coma.
- Major emphasis of the live course has been the technical aspects of safely performing complex coronary interventions.
- It will be necessary to provide evidence that hiring staff to perform interventions is in the best interests of stakeholders and is fiscally responsible.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.