"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After federal intervention, the city decided to offer parents at least two choices.
- And after the intervention, how will the situation likely evolve?
- In 69 instances the country became less democratic after the intervention.
- A. He was allowed to continue, yes, after intervention from, by a medical source.
- The numbers published after the intervention are not considered in the history of the diary.
- But they do not seem to have believed in life after death or the intervention of providence.
- I feel a little sorry for him after his mum's intervention.
- Only after intervention by the police were the two British opponents able to contest the final.
- A simplified version of the model at 3 months after the intervention is provided in Figure 1.
- After the intervention of Stalin this agreement was never realized.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.