"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The operation set off a huge riot here in the capital, where citizens are already angry over outside intervention.
- French opponents of the treaty protested angrily over foreign intervention in a French internal matter.
- Then left the company because of concerns over political intervention.
- Senator Mitchell said his interest in moving on the issue was heightened by the week's debate over intervention in various countries.
- The military stand-off inside Libya is matched by paralysis outside the country over military intervention.
- "I am greatly concerned over uncontrolled intervention of money into Russia," he said.
- But that night, he delivered a televised speech that played to the deep resentment over foreign intervention in Congo's affairs.
- He continued the restraint over intervention in other countries"affairs that had marked US policy ever since Vietnam.
- We should not think of foreign aid in a vacuum, but as one policy alternative - one immensely preferred, for human reasons, over armed intervention.
- The white militia assumed defensive positions out of concern over possible intervention from federal troops.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.