"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I would support a strong state intervention with the money to back it up," he said.
- Then there is the matter of freedom from state intervention.
- The family committee he leads is looking at how to make state intervention with problem families more effective.
- Jersey City is the first school district to face state intervention.
- It was the first time that no state intervention occurred.
- If you allow minimal state intervention and the market to sort itself out.
- This way is far more modern and gets rid of state intervention.
- He rejected state intervention in the affairs of private companies.
- I have just heard someone talking about "coordinating state intervention".
- This requires a high degree of state intervention and investment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.