"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- All interventions in these people's lives have proven ridiculously ineffective.
- Some interventions resulting from intergenerational research have proven successful in bridging the generation gap.
- The talks have evidently led nowhere, and interventions at the highest level have proven equally fruitless.
- Human intervention within the R. diazi's environment has proven to be the most detrimental to the rabbit's survival.
- Leicester's intervention in the Netherlands proved to be a mixed blessing.
- Meaningful military intervention would have proved problematic.
- And few, if any, interventions have proved successful.
- This magical intervention proves to be provided by an unexpected ally, whose previous rescue of the rescuers went anonymous.
- His later direct intervention in Church affairs proved a political masterstroke.
- But calm slowly returned to the city and military intervention ultimately proved unnecessary.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.