"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If you like, giving us the Hollywood image that we can live that lifestyle for two weeks.
- Today's spies, we're told, are nothing like their hokey Hollywood image.
- The Afrikaner, in the Hollywood image, is either a fascist thug or an ostrich.
- We live in a culture dominated by Hollywood images that distort people's understanding of complex issues in reproductive technology.
- A Communist official denounces this Hollywood image as decadent.
- He is about as far away from Hollywood images as you can get.
- Despite Hollywood images, we don't have an innocent view of Schubert; that is why it was so easy to laugh at a film that did.
- The intense lobbying effort illustrates what an awkward moment it is for an industry that has so carefully cultivated its Hollywood image.
- "Our aim is to take away the Hollywood image that war is only about glory."
- Unlike the phony Hollywood image, railroad men are nice to folks who drop by to grab a ride.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.