"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The image consisted of more than 1 million paper scraps.
- The final image consists of metallic silver embedded in the gelatin coating.
- The image consists of two identical gray squares, surrounded by black and white respectively.
- A high-key image consists primarily of light tones, without dark shadows.
- What does the image of the typical, normal or conventional family consist of?
- An integral quadratic form whose image consists of all the positive integers is sometimes called "universal".
- There are also forms whose image consists of all but one of the positive integers.
- The image in the plaque consists of an Oba surrounded by his subjects.
- The algorithm assumes that the image consists of a number of point sources.
- These images can consist of either text or pictures which have a click through function to display.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.