"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I thought about getting out of the city again, but couldn't think where to go.
- Let's see if we can't think of some place for you to go to.
- I could not, for the life of me, think where to go from here.
- But I can't think of a better way to go.
- It was the only place I could think of to go.
- It was very cold when I finally thought to go outside.
- Sometimes, I think its better to go in having to fight for your life.
- "Where had you thought to go after your stay here?"
- So if he thinks to go, you must try to stop him.
- He could think of no better way to go than in her arms.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.