"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "It took a while for me to feel comfortable going forward."
- Yet in barely two weeks this is how he felt about Kathryn going out of his life.
- He felt the going away almost too much to speak of it.
- "I felt real good going into that situation," Anderson said.
- "That's how I feel going home with the work half done."
- Getting to control the atmosphere of the set and how everyone felt going to work was the best thing.
- Even being a woman traveling alone, I didn't feel uncomfortable going around on my own.
- Still, he didn't feel comfortable going back right in front of them.
- "The community feels more comfortable going out of their homes."
- "It felt real good going on the field this morning," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.