"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I think all the time you going to have a baby.
- How could she even think of going back to that?
- But why should he think going south was out of the way?
- The doctor wondered what she thought about the idea of their going into battle.
- "A lot of people think that Clinton's not going to make it to the end," he said.
- So I don't think going that route would have been right.
- Control was thinking of one's final thought going on without end.
- You'd think going into business was the only option open to young people.
- I think going in there the night before is just fine for us.
- I'll continue to be on their side, but I think going after the wife and kids is pushing it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.