"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I can remember going with mother to hear them sing.
- But, on the other hand, I cannot remember going to bed.
- Yes we remember going to school would see the doctor's car.
- Do you remember going to a party in April of that year?
- Never again did he remember going at anything with such concentration.
- I remember going running with you in Connecticut several years ago.
- I remember going on one of the first ones with the boss.
- Remember going to the beach when you were a kid, Bill?
- I can remember going to his house as a child.
- I remember going round to see her one day in the 1980s.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.