"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The model went unchanged more or less for five years.
- "If it continued to go unchanged, we would have fished into extinction."
- The federal minimum wage went unchanged for 10 years until this spring.
- This wording has gone unchanged for over 20 years.
- Ramsey had found the perfect defensive formula that went unchanged throughout the entire tournament.
- Another had lesions draining onto clothes that went unchanged for two days.
- This would go unchanged for thirteen years, after which the series would change to three and later four groups.
- If the trial went ahead, it would see Britain's clocks go unchanged.
- The situation went mostly unchanged up until the beginning of the war in 1939.
- However, the suicide aspect of the story went unchanged from the original.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.