"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Even in practice, we're usually going up against each other.
- "Hard to think of people going up against those things for fun."
- Look, he's going up against a man who's been a target three or four times before.
- Because no man could be expected to go up against this alone.
- In this one, he is going up against the Republican county leadership.
- He goes up against the guy who killed that doctor, he's dead.
- But going up against the city attorney's office always kind of levels the playing field.
- They won't never go up against security police like those.
- He's the best, and I want to go up against him.
- How could you even think about going up against me?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.