"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There were just too many ways for things to go wrong.
- If only he could get the thing to go again.
- The way you feel is no sure thing to go on.
- I think that it will be a very good thing to go north for a while.
- It is no small thing to go against the King.
- When death comes to a small town, the school is usually the last thing to go.
- When anything goes, order is the first thing to go, followed by law.
- The next thing to go from the forest was fire.
- I think you both wanted this thing to go away.
- And often one of the first things to go would be the family picture.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.