"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But even if someone did, they would simply find her gone.
- I came out by the back door, but mother must have been up to my room and found me gone.
- They turned back to the woman and found her gone.
- Anyone who tried to set up in between us would find it hard going.
- When I opened my eyes it was to find him gone.
- She wanted to hear him tell how empty the house had seemed when he returned and found her gone.
- When they find you gone, maybe the confusion will help us.
- In the morning she woke up late to find him gone and the big bed made.
- She continued almost all the way to the valley floor and found it easy going.
- But following a summer of ordinary days, we returned to school to find you gone.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.