"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Come on, we might as well go out the front door.
- You caught me just as I was going out the door.
- I was going out the door to find you just now.
- Going out the door, he found himself on ground level.
- He'd have to go out the same door he came in.
- In a moment she heard him go out the door.
- Holding them by the arms, they turned to go out the door.
- It will go out the back door on the first night.
- You're about to go out the door for home and you know it.
- He took hold of her arm and tried to go out the front door.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.