"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "You really have to go by what you see," said Reeves.
- Then, another quarter glass went by before Mykel could see two riders on the road, with a larger group behind them.
- Not a mile went by when he didn't see some kind of evidence of the Soviet hidden army.
- "There isn't a day that goes by when you don't see people taking pictures of our murals."
- However, he added, "We can't sit still and let the world go by as we see what might be a revolution."
- So outsiders have to go by what they see happening.
- "Not a day goes by when I don't see cars speeding down 233rd Street at 50 or 60 miles an hour," he said.
- "From now on, you're going by what you see!"
- "There isn't a day that goes by that I don't see a patient on the cover of a magazine," he says.
- Not an evening went by when he did not see her that she was not on his mind.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.