"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So I went up close to him and spoke in his ear.
- She sat on a chair holding his hand, and none of us went close to them.
- "There is great danger in even going close to his keep."
- I went close to him and put my hands on his shoulders.
- Then he went up close to it and looked inside.
- She went close to him, lifting those wonderful blue eyes to his face.
- At first, none but the surgeon went close to it.
- The higher you go close to Earth the colder it gets.
- She would probably go close to the end of term without showing.
- When the Muslims tried to go close to the city they were hit with missiles.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.